PDA

View Full Version : weird head pressure n fuzziness

Amylee1982
09-01-15, 18:37
Hi

I already posted regarding this but its getting worse now...i had a read rush and since then ive had a fuzzy head. Its bizzare cos sometimes i get in in my forehead then it eases then comes back really intense like fuzzy and pressure im convinced its something sinister. Sometimes focusing seems to trigger it more and i have to stop readin or whatever my eyes are focused on. Its really strange and horrible to experience. It also seems to feel weird on my neck too like heavy. Really gettin me down now like i aint suffered enough with the years of physical anxiety crap...it is is anxiety :( x
I also wanted to add ive noticed if i put my head really back to look up i get the same sort of feeling but even more intense and my hearing goes faint its sometimes happens when i stretch and my hewd goes back i get like an euphoric feelin its bizzare im worried its a blockage in my neck or somet.

Boydo
09-01-15, 18:59
Sounds like anxiety .... I had it for 3 weeks straight my body moved onto other physical symptoms .... Somedays I get non and it pure bliss when I do, hang on in there is all I can say or go see doctor

Amylee1982
09-01-15, 22:11
Thanks for your reply its really worryin me specially with the other biy i added about tilting my head back and gettin the same sort of feeling. Im wondering if its related to the position n alignment of my neck. Im freakin out x