PDA

View Full Version : Wishing for an instant fix!

Hopefulmi
10-01-15, 08:38
My relief from yesterday was short lived:weep:

Got up this morning feeling sick, still got loose bowels and back still sore. Trying to tell myself anxiety symptoms will take a while to wear off and I haven't been eating etc, plus after clear blood tests and ultrasound of upper digestive system, I should be feeling less stressed.

Am I just being silly?

mummato2
10-01-15, 08:58
No darling, you're just being anxious ;)

Give yourself a few days to calm down - rest assured with clear test results.

Your body needs time to "come down" from the anxiety x

Hopefulmi
10-01-15, 09:10
Thank you. Feel like I am mad xxx

mummato2
10-01-15, 09:14
We all do lol I feel the same way most days.

What can you distract yourself with for the next couple of days?

jimsmrs
10-01-15, 15:41
Anxiety causes loose bowels and nausea, it's like a washing machine in your tummy!!

Try a cuppa soup or some toast.

Feed yourself and not your anxiety.

Hopefulmi
10-01-15, 22:20
Am actually now constipated a bit, did go twice and was a bit loose but compared to the past week, much better. Have eaten quite a bit today, still got a lot of aches and pains but trying to tell myself things would have shown up on the ultrasound.

wnsos
10-01-15, 22:30
Things would have shown up, tell that dragon to take a hike. x

jimsmrs
12-01-15, 13:48
well done keep going:hugs:

Juggsy
12-01-15, 16:12
Thank you so much for your words in my post

Hopefulmi
12-01-15, 16:16
No problem. Sounds like we are in the same boat. It's just so awful feeling like this isn't it

popejoan
12-01-15, 18:10
You are not being silly. At least you've accepted that these are anxiety symptoms. I can't do that, after being released from hospital I started having fears of lymphoma and small intestinal cancer. These are the only two cancers left that haven't been checked. I know if they are checked, I will go back to old cancer fears that were already checked.

You are doing well, you know what's really going on and what the real problem is. HA and its symptoms don't come and go that easily. I'd recommend a healthy, natural diet. Are you taking any medicine for your anxiety?

Hang in there. You're not alone and I really hope you feel better soon x