PDA

View Full Version : boob question again(sorry)

herbie73
10-01-15, 12:19
OK so as you know I have had boob issues lately, well Ijust want to know, iIhave probably lost about half a stone with anxiety, have any of you ladies noticed that when you have lost weight, you bigger boob looks more prominent, also does anyone have a boob that hangs slightly lower, I'm so sick of finding different problems, does it ever end xxx

debs71
10-01-15, 12:42
Generally speaking when women lose weight, the boobs are where they see it as well as other areas, but they do tend to lose boobage (as it were, lol :D)

That is one of the unfortunate things when losing weight....not being able to JUST lose it where you want to, so if you have lost weight, but still have prominent breasts...well, frankly that is a blessing, not a worry. If you have lost weight in other areas, it is also probably normal that your breasts will apear prominent in comparison.

As far as the one boob lower than the other, another member posted about this similar thing a couple of days ago. Yes, that is normal. Boobs are not absolutely symmetrical. One can be larger than the other, one can be lower than the other/wonkier, etc.

I have one breast smaller than the other, and my boobs are wonky. Not greatly....but wonky!

Hope this helps.:)

snowflake293
10-01-15, 12:42
OK so as you know I have had boob issues lately, well Ijust want to know, iIhave probably lost about half a stone with anxiety, have any of you ladies noticed that when you have lost weight, you bigger boob looks more prominent, also does anyone have a boob that hangs slightly lower, I'm so sick of finding different problems, does it ever end xxx

I have one boob slightly bigger than the other, this is normal :) you would probably notice it more too if you have lost a little weight. I have noticed the skin on my boobs is a little bit like 'crepe paper' now if that makes sense? It worried me at first but it has been like that a while now and I've no other boob symptoms worrying me at the moment. I think it is due to weight loss, I have lost about half a stone too due to my anxiety being bad.

I worry about my boobs all the time and I am always having a good feel! It is important we are vigilant of our boobs but living in constant fear and panic sucks :weep: I am like this over skin cancer, literally any spot or patch of dry skin sets me off.

x

herbie73
10-01-15, 12:53
Thanx guys, things like this never bothered me before but since the whole boob anxiety, I notice every little thing, my anxiety has subsided a bit, but I still seem to beobsessing about my boobs, I've even started to research how to help prevent BC, started drinking green tea etc, not sure if things like this actually work, but it makes me feel a bit better, like I have a bit of control if you get what I mean xx

debs71
10-01-15, 12:57
I've even started to research how to help prevent BC, started drinking green tea etc, not sure if things like this actually work, but it makes me feel a bit better, like I have a bit of control if you get what I mean xx

I think that is a good thing/idea to do actually.

If it helps your worries, by being proactive with your health as much as you can, then why not? The worst thing with any HA is that feeling of lack of control, and not being able to predict or prevent anything, so anythng that calms that down and is beneficial to you physically is good.:) xx

pinky260
10-01-15, 13:00
My boob issues are driving me mental too. I go from one worry to the next the other day it was a dry patch on my left boob, but my main worry is twinges especially in my right boob.i also jave a pinched nerve in my shoulder/ neck / arm so it could be related to that. I know most women wouldn't give it a second thought but i can't let it go. I also understand all your is one bigger than the other/ looks different/ feels different worries too as i have all the same worries but i have managed to calm down about that & concentrate on twinges in my right boob lol xxx

Yogi
10-01-15, 13:07
I think that is a good thing/idea to do actually.

If it helps your worries, by being proactive with your health as much as you can, then why not? The worst thing with any HA is that feeling of lack of control, and not being able to predict or prevent anything, so anythng that calms that down and is beneficial to you physically is good.:) xx

Agreed.. Being proactive about staying healthy is a good idea. It will help your anxiety too if you are eating healthy food and taking care of yourself x

herbie73
10-01-15, 13:12
Hi pinky, so you have had same worries as me, how did you get over this, I'm not as anxious, as Ihave been taking prozac for nearly 4 weeks, any tips would be great, I went to drs 3 weeks ago and had boobs checked and he said everything is normal, many thanx xx

pinky260
10-01-15, 13:24
I think it's just cos I'm fretting over the pains & i that has taken over that worry if that makes sense & it did help that the consultant at the breast clinic examined me 10years ago & said the size difference etc was totally normal. I'm trying to get into to see the lady doctor cos i mentioned my boob pains to the male doc & he just said they don't worry about pains sore boobs etc in ladys my age (31) even when i said its mostly my right but does come & go. He wouldn't prescribe anything for my HA either. If you ever want to p.m me feel free. We seem to have similar worries xx

snowflake293
10-01-15, 13:37
I get shooting pains in my boobs sometimes, they come and go and sometimes feel really painful, like a hot poker right through my nipple! I asked the dr about it and she said it is nothing to worry about x

pinky260
10-01-15, 13:44
That is what mine feel like. My doctor said the same. Thanks i feel better now. He said boobs are hormonal tissue & get sore & pains in & it's nothing to worry about. Think there is a few of us worried about our boobs at the moment :hugs: to all that need one xxx

Yogi
10-01-15, 13:58
I get pains in my left breast sometimes and have had ultrasound scans.. Nothing to worry about x

herbie73
10-01-15, 15:53
Thanx for your replies ladies, its funny because like what snowflake said, when I was focusing on a red patch of skin on my boob that was all I was concerned about, didn't give shape,size, feel a second of my time, but once the patch had disappeared I started to obsess about the size etc, obviously its ha doing it and once we can accept this we can move on xx

pinky260
10-01-15, 17:19
Yes it is HA that is doing it. I wish I could calm down about my boobs, the rational part of me says this is just another obsession but I can't let it go at all. My last thing was my ovaries, had lots of pain for months on & off & had an ultrasound -all was ok then the pains just disappeared. A coincidence? I doubt it, I think my ha turned every tiny twinge into something more xx

herbie73
10-01-15, 17:33
I know what you mean, every twinge, lump, mark etc is blown so out of proportion, I think the meds have taken the edge of a bit, but I just want to forget about it, I'msure we will all beat this ha, it ccan't get the better of us xx