PDA

View Full Version : pancreatis

oldnews
10-01-15, 16:26
If i had any form of pancreatis would the pain be there constantly? Or would it come and go all day. Would i be in terrible pain?

Fishmanpa
10-01-15, 16:35
If i had any form of pancreatis would the pain be there constantly? Or would it come and go all day. Would i be in terrible pain?

With pancreatitis, the pain would be there constantly and can be chronic or severe. I had it as a teen and I remember being in severe pain.

Positive thoughts

oldnews
10-01-15, 16:53
Thank u fishmanpa. Iv been ill for 5 months now. I had a breakdown after the birth of my daughter. Had every anxiety symptom going plus stomach pain. Was then diagnosed with c diff over xmas. Antibiotics cleared it. Iv now been having sharp pain under both ribs...burning feeling in middle of stomach and loose stools. My apetite has disapeared again. The pain isnt floor rolling but its enough to have me laid down as i feel sicky n shaky.

roxy90
10-01-15, 19:02
When my mum had it she was in severe pain crawling along the floor and the doctor who saw her in A and Europe expected her to die through the night. It's very severe x

wnsos
10-01-15, 22:33
It'd be constant and severe. You'd be crippled with pain, and I mean a rolling around on the floor in agony 24/7 sort of pain. You'd want to throw up but wouldn't be able to or go to the loo and wouldn't be able to. I can't remember the specifics of how it felt (which kind of sucks since I end up worrying that any burning pain in my general upper abdomen area is that coming back) but I do know that I couldn't move at all. It's really bad, so you're good. hugs. xx