PDA

View Full Version : communication is key

tunvc
11-01-15, 10:56
Hi everyone.
I am a 38 year old single mother to two beautiful children.
I have been suffering with panic attacks for the last six months. (although did have some when I was young, after my dad died of MND, ALS for my USA friends) It presents itself in different ways for different weeks.
my latest symptom is heavy arms lol
My symptoms range from Numb face ( although it is not numb to touch, so it is not actually numb) Shacking, Headache, knots in my tummy that make me feel sick, Blurred vision, concentration issues and massive fatigue. (although I'm sure the tiredness is just a symptom caused by the symptoms.
I have had blood test that have come back fine and recently had my eyes tested and told I'm slightly short sighted.
My fears get the better of me and I am so worried I have MS or having a stroke and my children will be left to care for me! Wow as I'm writing this I have just understood my fear! My children will have to be a career as I was for my Dad from the age of 8-13 when he sadly died.
This site has helped already!! :yesyes:That is the point. we need to really search yourself to understand what the root/s to our fear/s are. Look forward to helping and being helped!!! xxx

venusbluejeans
11-01-15, 11:01
Hiya tunvc and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

xilvey
16-01-15, 02:30
You sound like a wonderful mother to care so much! Welcome to the site I'm a newbie too and I'm glad you found your source of anxiety so quickly! jour wishing you all the best!!