PDA

View Full Version : still fretting

herbie73
11-01-15, 14:21
Once again Iam back, just want to know if losing weight would make your bigger boob, appear more obvious, it seems that since losing weight Ican see a bigger difference in the size, if this makes sense, iI'm so bored of this worry xxx

bingjam
11-01-15, 14:59
As you lose weight you lose weight from everywhere including your boobs, I think your focusing on the boob to much and your thinking it looks bigger whereas In fact it's probably just the same, don't forget one boob generally is larger than the other whether it be a small difference or a big difference,

herbie73
11-01-15, 15:02
Thank you, and yes you are probably right, I'm focusing on my boobs way to much, before this episode of ha, that would not have bothered me, can't wait to feel normal again xxxx

Fishmanpa
11-01-15, 15:57
I'm so bored of this worry xxx

That says it all ;) What do you do when you're bored? There ya go!

Positive thoughts

debs71
11-01-15, 16:04
Once again Iam back, just want to know if losing weight would make your bigger boob, appear more obvious, it seems that since losing weight Ican see a bigger difference in the size, if this makes sense, iI'm so bored of this worry xxx

Herbie....you asked this yesterday, was it? I and others answered.:huh:

herbie73
11-01-15, 16:07
Yep I did, I'm even boring myself, sorry.xxxx

debs71
11-01-15, 16:25
Yep I did, I'm even boring myself, sorry.xxxx

Don't apologise, please. It just concerns me how anxious you are about this, even after so many of us reassuring you this is totally normal.

Boobs are tricky little buggers. When I was in my 20s, I was a size 8-10 and 34B bra size. Never altered. I then gained weight from my 30s on, and I am now a 12-14 and my bra size...well, I don't even know anymore!!! One minute I am a size 36B....then my weight fluctuates again, and I go down to an A, then back up. etc. I have given up buying bras as every time I get one that fits, it changes again.

Boobs are very dependant on your weight. They will ebb and flow acording to whether you gain or lose. It is nothing to worry about.x:hugs:

herbie73
11-01-15, 16:42
Thank you, you are so kind, I really need to get over this xxx

bingjam
11-01-15, 17:22
You've had your boobies checked haven't you??

herbie73
11-01-15, 17:48
Yep, 3 weeks ago xx

pinky260
11-01-15, 18:07
I really feel for you hun :hugs:

The consultant at the breast clinic told me to look at my toes on each foot & my fingers on each hand, each arm & leg. Are they identical? No they aren't & that is the same with boobs.
I have been doing slimming world this week, the scales say i have lost 5.5 lbs & tummy feel so much less bloated & mum in law just said she can tell i have lost weight cos my boobs stick out more! Not the best thing to say to me with my boobs obsession lol first thing i did was go upstairs & examine them in the mirror from all angles. Hubby was falling about laughing.

Hope you're ok. If you need me p.m me xx

Mindknot
11-01-15, 18:19
Quite a lot of your boobs is fat, so yeah if you lose weight they will change size. It's also quite normal to have a difference in size, that's probably why fake boobs look so obvious - too much uniformity!

Pinky, it's a good thing yours started to stick out more, mine just went flat and weird when I lost weight! ;)

herbie73
11-01-15, 18:27
Thank you so much for your replies, they really help, I wish this stupid obsession had never started, its made me hyper aware of every pain, twinge etc, things that never would had bothered me before. Xxxx

luc
11-01-15, 19:35
Herbie I do not know what I can say to make you nip this in the bud now. - so wish I did. My obsession with my boobs spilled over to my every action and I mean EVERY action. I am going through a funny little time at the moment - a time of reflection. Since I have been better I have not obsessed over my boobs but still I have not been how I was pre - health anxiety. Then last week Eureka as simple as that ! Wash , dry, adjust, look itch, hug, lean, carry without any conscious thought. I am elated but also often near to tears thinking of all that wasted time xxxx

herbie73
11-01-15, 19:42
Hi luc, my anxiety has subsided, but there's part of me that won't let go, because of the what ifs, I think I am getting there, but not sure how to get past this final part, I'm not checking as much maybe twice a day, and I'm not thinking about it 24\7, however there is still doubt there and I'm not sure how to get past this part, do you have any advice on getting past the doubt, many thanx xx

luc
11-01-15, 20:02
The doubt is anxiety it is not a real doubt. This might really be stating the obvious but it is ways to lessen your anxiety that you need to work on. Your boobs could be your ovaries and your ovaries could be your bowels or whichever part of your anatomy your anxiety uses as a focus. I do think you are still looking for that magic pill that you mentioned in your first post.

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Ps I'm glad your anxiety has subsided x