PDA

View Full Version : abit scared need advice

tricia56
11-01-15, 20:00
hi sorry to post but really need some advice please, about ahour ago I was in my kitchen getting something from my cuboard and I turned round to walk to my table and all of a sudden I felt abit funny like dizzy but not the room spinning feeling and it as scared me now and i don't know wat has caused it and im panicking abit now incase it happens again and I passout or even die sorry if this sounds astupid thing to post on here but it has scared me , I even don't realy want to get up and walk around my house even go the loo,

Annie0904
11-01-15, 20:24
That often happens to me, I have to hold onto something to steady myself or sit down. I am sure you will be fine. Have something to eat and a cup of tea, it could just be low blood pressure or low sugar levels.

JMA
11-01-15, 20:36
Distraction is the key. Whatever it was has passed, and what you're enduring now is just the anxious mind going into overdrive trying to process what happened. Which, as Annie said, could be down to many innocuous things.

You're not stupid for posting on here about it, but sometimes it needs someone else to remind ourselves we get caught up in our own brains too much.

Now go to the loo, you must be busting ;)

AlexandriaUK
11-01-15, 20:46
Bet you had just been sitting, you stood up went to cupboard and looked up,

tricia56
11-01-15, 21:14
hi thk you all for replying you have made me feel abit better now and going to make cuppa and the loo now, and try not to dwell on it as like you say it could be many things that could of caused it, I could of just turned round a bit to quick,its just dizzyness is one of my big fears as I always think that dizzzyness is a sign of something really seriouse forsome reason,

Annie0904
11-01-15, 21:23
I have low blood pressure so I never have a day when I don't get a dizzy spell at some point.

Lyn89
12-01-15, 17:23
Don't worry random dizzy spells happen to everyone, it's never usually serious :) I get them a lot when my hormones are acting up or if I get up too quick. Sometimes there's no reason at all, but its rarely ever serious. Drink some more water to keep hydrated and maybe some chocolate in case its hormones :winks: