PDA

View Full Version : Today has been a good day

tunvc
11-01-15, 22:06
I've had a good day today. Been the best since a month. Last night I youtubed some meditation for panic attacks and fell asleep to it. I felt wonderful when I woke. I always manage to talk myself into a panic attack. If I feel ok when I wake I think about my face being numb, naturally my face then goes numb and so on. This morning I told myself I'm not allowing myself to do this to me anymore. I felt so desperate and alone last night because of this. Today I felt stronger and in control. I could feel an attack desperate to appear but today I wouldn't allow it!

Ange1
11-01-15, 23:30
:):) long may your good days continue xx

Striving
12-01-15, 01:17
Many nights I do the same thing. I listen to Meditation, Sleep Zen Music on youtube and voila! I can sleep. Of course as soon as I open my eyes...anxiety and depression is there...just waiting to continue messing up my life, but at least I get a good night's sleep...May your good days be many from now on!!!

tunvc
12-01-15, 09:02
Thanks for your replies. It really helps with the feeling of isolation. Today is not such a good day. I have woke feeling shacky and heavy arms. That helps contribute to the fear of ms. Such a cruel thing, panic attacks! !

ohwell123
12-01-15, 17:39
hi glad you've been having a good few days try not to dwell on the negative, I know how some things can seem so stupid when you look back but at the time they were very real symptoms

tunvc
12-01-15, 18:35
Thanks oh well. It's been one of my worst days today. I feel completely drained. It the constant feeling of being on edge. Needless to say I've shed a few tears today. Even had to leave work early. :-( x

ohwell123
12-01-15, 19:57
have you tried any cardio work like a rowing machine at your local gym no need to go for hell for leather but try and break out in a sweat , lets say a good 15 mins regularly youll be a changed person in 2 weeks it will do things a tablet from the doc can only dream of

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

forgot to put from experience youll go from all these horrible symptoms to just a handful of them if you do the above hth

Ange1
14-01-15, 18:36
today has also been a bad day for me with lots of tears. You have to take the good and accept there will be bad. These days it's more good than bad but sometimes I need to remind myself of that. I also feel better for exercise and for me that's taking the dogs down to the park. I always feel a bit better after. Big hugs :hugs: x