PDA

View Full Version : diarrhea, nausea and vomiting for 2 days

popejoan
11-01-15, 22:59
Hello everyone, I got admitted to hospital last Wednesday due to abdominal pain. Blood work and and ultrasound were done and they came back fine. Although the pain has eased I'm not feeling better at all. I got discharged Thursday evening and since then I'm so tired, I have constant nausea. I couldn't have bowel movements when I was in hospital and the following day of my discharge. Then suddenly on Saturday morning I had diarrhea and it hasn't stopped since then. It's pretty severe, I also have cramps and nausea, I vomitted last night and almost vomited today. I also felt a hard lump above my belly button and swollen lymph node on my right groin.

I really don't know what to do. I don't want to go back to the hospital, I'm sick and tired of this. I'm so behind my studies and I just want to be normal again.

Any suggestions? Should I go to my Gp if this continues tomorrow? Thanks in advance.

Hopefulmi
11-01-15, 23:10
Just wanted to lend my support as I know a lot of our fears are similar. I would go back to the GP, for your own peace of mind x

popejoan
11-01-15, 23:19
Thank you for your support, I will see tomorrow and if it continues I will go and see a doctor. Hope you are feeling okay x