PDA

View Full Version : Guess there will be no response like my others but feels better to post anyway

mnaha
11-01-15, 23:08
I don't know what is happening..I guess nobody knows or feels like I do..but it helps a little to post here. I woke last evening with terrible muscle cramp in my neck going down my side and up my back,,it hurt so bad for about 10 minutes and finally went away and then when I laid back down I was dizzy and my side still hurt. Later I was laying flatter on my back and coughed a deep cough like there was fluid in my lungs..I never cough during the day .I coughed three times very fluid sounding..no fever or anything else but anyway my pain went away except a little in my back and side..during the night my right side of my neck started hurting like the left side had..it scared me and my tail bone down my legs was vibrating..I don't know why all this is happening right out of the blue but I have been walking lately and also helped some people throw some heavy trash in the trash bin a couple days ago.I was wondering could the walking and maybe lifting the trash bag cause these delayed spasms? this all worries me and im sure no one will answer as usual but at least I told somebody and I guess it makes me feel a little better.

blue moon
12-01-15, 08:14
Hi I will reply,not that I know what is wrong with you,maybe it is the walking and heavy lifting,sounds like it.I hope you feel OK now.

Petra x:D

mnaha
12-01-15, 09:32
Thank you .. you are very kind.. and its nice to know someone is there.. thanks again..probably the heavy lifting thing.. lets hope..

dancer58
12-01-15, 09:42
Hope you feel better by now; guess a call to a doctor might be relevant?
Take care
Dancer58 :-)

mnaha
12-01-15, 09:54
Probably going to one in the next few days.. gotta go anyway so well I guess I will know one way or the other..funny thing.. I was just thinking the last time I went to the doctor right before going I had something like that happen.. told him ,he checked me and said heart is fine.. so well...guess and hope he will say the same again.. Really happened just minutes before going to his office.. .so he wasn't worried so guess that should tip me off but last night just freaked me out.. it hurts so bad.. and then to feel dizzy and nauseated after it and then later start to get it on the other side really didn't feel good at all.. thanks for chiming in though..wish me luck

---------- Post added at 01:54 ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 ----------

PS..if I was to call a doctor here.. the doctor would tell me if felt that bad to go to the E R..kind of like your A & E there.. so it wouldn't really help to call but I could go to the ER but then I suppose I will just wait and go to my doctors office..