PDA

View Full Version : Greeting.

Hopeful86
12-01-15, 00:38
Hello,

My name is Simone and I am 39 years male, nice to meet you here.

Hope everyone find their cure/treatment here and have your life improved. It's tedious but ultimately we will be good.

When our body chemical is imbalance a little of sugar and caffeine is a lot. Know your body well and make changes wholeheartedly.

Be mindful about the vitamins in take becos sometime it's is not that the vitamins don't works, it's becos you are taking too many vits at one time and they are contradicting each other. And the dosage is important too.

And also, if one is having depression and anxiety try to take inositol but at the same time still taking caffeine, high sugar content, alcohol and cigarette this might not help......so we may have to quit some of this for the time being until we see improvement or reap result from the vitamins we took.

Anyway, hope we all get good infos here to help restart our life here.

Good wishes.

venusbluejeans
12-01-15, 00:44
Hiya Hopeful86 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Hopeful86
15-01-15, 08:08
Hello Venus,

Thanks for the welcome and the tips to start off with the forum.

See ya around....