PDA

View Full Version : Done With HIV scare

otutuab
12-01-15, 07:36
I have a risky encounter 7 years ago, so I tested myself for HIV 1 week ago. I got the result now and it's a "nonreactive" result, I asked the doctor if that is conclusive and he said "Yes", but he told me I can take another test 3 months from now if I want to be sure, but he assured me that 7 years have passed so the result is conclusive. Do you agree guys? Now I have to deal with Multiple Sclerosis scare coz I am dealing with a random sharp and dull pain and some numbness in my left face/head and a 9 days of gassy stomach which gives me a loose yellow stool which sometimes has undigested stuffs, and when I visited a Gastroenterologist he prescribed antibacterial medicine and a "Pregabalin" or "Progabalin" some sort of a neuro med, After taking the meds my PENNIS went numb and I tried to masturbate with a soft PENNIS and I have a dull ejaculation or watery or I think a clear urine ejaculation, not a semen. Now some symptoms of MS is numbness and erection disfunction. Is this MS or just stressed caused by HIV scare?

---------- Post added at 07:36 ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 ----------

I am worried about my pennis being numb and it is not that hard and I ejaculated without a semen-like viscosity, is this also due to anxiety? I need this to be a called a "Man" :(

Arran7225
12-01-15, 10:19
Sounds like your tieing yourself up in knots

I know how your feeling, have had a similar experience. Just remember the test in clear your ok. One thing at a time :)

debs71
12-01-15, 11:22
Well that is excellent news, but to be honest, pretty expected. I am glad this has put your mind at rest as far as the HIV goes.

As far as the worry you have replaced it with? Well no, actually you DON'T 'have to deal with MS scare now'. As is typical with HA, you have simply replaced the HIV anxiety with another anxiety, because this is uncontrolled anxiety talking.

Your numbness, tingling, gassy stomach, random pains.......this is ALL anxiety. I would lay money on it.

You must try to think logically here. You have been stressed for weeks about you HIV status. All of that would have affected you physically as well as mentally. Anxiety creates numerous physical symptoms, numbness being one of them? Numbness in the penis?? Well, I don't know, but I am betting that if it isn't anxiety, it sure ISN'T Multuple Sclerosis either. Penis numbness is not a classic symptom!

You received a lot of reassurance on your HIV posts, but struggled to accept them and take them on board, and I fear that the reassurance you gain from this MS worry will go the same way. If I were you - and I have been where you are in terms of extreme anxiety - I would try to seek some help if you can with your health anxiety, as this is what is driving these fears.