PDA

View Full Version : Is this severe anxiety? It feels like more...

channie009
12-01-15, 17:02
Been a while since i've come onto this forum to talk about a problem i'm having. As of late my anxiety has been getting incredibly high and I have no idea why.
This time seem's worse than usual and I haven't experienced it this bad since last year.

It happens around my period a lot, a week before i'll get extremely anxious, get toothaches and headaches which tend to start it off. I had this last month and it took a while for me to finally start feeling better and when I did feel better, I finally was able to go out and meet my boyfriend.
I was fine all day then the minute I left his house I started feeling tired and getting a headache.
It continued onto the next day where I also started having a toothache (the same toothache I had the month before, a week before my period started) the toothache lasted about 2 days and I ended up with quite a few mouth ulcers that became a pain. My period then started and I feel so much worse. Not to mention the toothache is back again a week later.

These are my symptoms as of right now
- Unable to have the appetite to eat
- Heavy feeling chest
- Shortness of breath
- Toothache
- Tension like headaches which feel like things inside my head are gonna snap
- Not feeling myself, like i'm not in tune with my body
- Mouth ulcers
- Tiredness
- Interrupted sleep

Things that have changed recently that may equate to how i'm feeling
- It's now winter and I lose a lot of weight last year and its my first winter since
- My brother who is like a best friend to me moved out temporarily and I miss him a lot
- Family stress
- Getting a boyfriend

I haven't felt this bad in a long while so its kinda weird for me.. and i'm really worried...