PDA

View Full Version : Sertraline question

milliemoo
12-01-15, 18:55
Hi there, I am new to this thread and looking for a bit of advice. I was previously on Sertraline 4 years ago for GAD/OCD, it worked wonders for 3 years so I stopped taking it thinking I could do without, 6 months later I crashed. I started on 50mg for 4 weeks after the usual side effects things started to get better around 4 week mark, then I had a blip so increased to 100mg and again was feeling much better for a couple of weeks, then again went downhill so increased to 125mg for another 4 week and again felt much better but yep you can guessed I have now gone back downhill again.... So I have now increased up to 150mg as of Saturday and I'm getting increased anxiety. Has anyone else experienced this before getting to their therapeutic dose?? I don't remeber it taking so long to work the last time

milliemoo
14-01-15, 18:45
Anyone had experience of this, do you get blips until you get to your therapeutic dose? This just seems like a bad blip!!

TJSMITH
14-01-15, 22:58
Hi there it took me a good six months to stabilise ended up on 150 still have the occasional blip even now but distance between got longer all the time.
I think still early days, try and stay positive as worked for you before no reason won't again.
I found with each increase always got worse before better x