PDA

View Full Version : Feels like I'm not really living!

Lee222
12-01-15, 20:20
I have been having a very tough time lately after being almost anxiety free for over a year and weaning off meds. My dad passed away 3 months ago and for the past few weeks I have been having anxiety every single day. Today was particularly bad and all I want to do is cry. I don't want to have to go back on meds, I just want to be normal again. I started having anxiety and panic attacks just over 2 years ago after never having them my whole life and it's exhausting and emotionally draining and i am sick and tired of feeling this way. It's so unfair, I'm writing this and I'm trying so hard to hold back the tears.:weep:

MRS STRESS ED
12-01-15, 22:55
I have been having a very tough time lately after being almost anxiety free for over a year and weaning off meds. My dad passed away 3 months ago and for the past few weeks I have been having anxiety every single day. Today was particularly bad and all I want to do is cry. I don't want to have to go back on meds, I just want to be normal again. I started having anxiety and panic attacks just over 2 years ago after never having them my whole life and it's exhausting and emotionally draining and i am sick and tired of feeling this way. It's so unfair, I'm writing this and I'm trying so hard to hold back the tears.:weep:

Lee222 its no wonder your anxiety is bad ,you have had such a hard time ,loosing your Dad omg that's hard to cope with ,if you need to cry
then cry its away of releasing stress ,don't bottle it up that will make things worse maybe go and talk to someone about everything talking can help ,and I get what your saying about meds ,but if they can help you
through a tough time well it wont harm ,hope you feel better soon :hugs:

JustBeMe
14-01-15, 23:06
My condolences to you. I understand what you're going through. My sis in law/friend of over 20 years died at 46 in August and my mom died 2 months later. These months have been a blur, emotional, anxiety and panic filled. Its traumatic time. And you will get through. I've held back many of tears but no more. I cry and cry. You need to release that. There's times I cry for myself because I've lost a bit of me too. Find a shoulder or pillow and let it out. Hugs to you. My prayers for you. ,