PDA

View Full Version : leukemia fear back in bloody force

robinhofanj
13-01-15, 06:37
*[*<< Previous Thread*|*Next Thread >>*|*Subscribe to this thread*|*Show Newest Post First*]

Hi guys this is OttoRockett, my phone was stolen and i had the remember password setting on so I had to make a new account, I hope I'm not breaking any rules of the moderators? Well to summarize my past issues in late may of 2014 I began to worry about*symptoms I had been having and linked them to leukemia the AML type the main symptom being this stint and cramp like feeling in my upper left abdomen and back and side which I'm almost certain is my spleen. I had the CBC done in July and everything came back clear to my knowledge other than a slightly low wbc of 3.3 which I understand is normal for someone of carribean or black ethnicity. Well now 7-8 months later the fear is back even after having several docs palpate the area and Tell me they feel nothing there and one said she could feel it but its not enlarged Im just a skinny kid, when I lean back there's a slight protrusion in the middle left of my tummy, other than that I feel somewhat fine and I'm still playing soccer twice a week, to my understanding about*acute leukemias by now id be pretty bad off if I had it?? Thanks guys
Also I get lightheaded and dizzy feeling sometime

lukeneal26
13-01-15, 10:44
try and think like im trying to think at the moment beens this is one cancer I thought I had. leukemia is a cancer off the blood and if your blood test is perfect then the chances of you having this are like 1% my doctor told me this after mine came back perfect :) its one test they do for this cancer. if your really on edge just ask your GP if he will run a full blood count just to put your mind at ease and if it comes back clear id say your ok :)

robinhofanj
13-01-15, 17:30
I've already had a CBC a little after these symptoms and fears began.

lukeneal26
14-01-15, 03:06
id say your all good :)