PDA

View Full Version : Big Achievement for Trace67 !

honeybee3939
10-01-07, 17:25
Trace.

Just want to say a very BIG well done matey!:D

As many of you Know Trace suffers with Agorophobia, and yesterday she managed to walk around the block with her puppy all on her own! something she hasnt done for along time !

Keep up the good work Trace, your a star !

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

clickaway
10-01-07, 17:32
So very well done, hun!!

I hope you managed to go out today as well and take in some vitamins from the sun!

Hugs,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Basket Boy
10-01-07, 17:36
Well done Trace!

Another really positive bit of news on the board today!

Take care.

Chris xx

EebyJeeby
10-01-07, 17:36
Crikey, get you Trac!!!

Well done indeed. Definitely something to build on... and I bet puppy loved it!

Eeb xx

Piglet
10-01-07, 17:41
Oh matey how fantastic. :D:D:D

I expect it was something to do with the power of thought coming from me (although the thoughts were more along the lines of how thrilled you'd be if you won a years supply of chickpeas):D:D:D

I must get a dog - then I would have someone to lay on pavements with. :D:D:D

Big well done sausage :D

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Sax
10-01-07, 17:48
Trac, I'm so very proud of you and think you are amazing. I love you mate and can't wait to see you again soon, its been too long.

Such a fab achievement, keep it up Trac!!

love Sax xxx

Granny Primark
10-01-07, 17:57
Well done trac.
You must feel so pleased with yourself. The start of the new year and the start of making a full recovery.

Take care
LYNN xx

Rennie1989
10-01-07, 18:16
Hey that's brilliant, Tracey! Keep up the good work!

"My teddy last night was a paper bag, to keep my safe."

mazz
10-01-07, 18:37
Well done mate ....WHAT A STAR
Love Mazz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kittykat
10-01-07, 18:43
Well done trac. Yuo should be really proud of yourself.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

eeyorelover
10-01-07, 18:56
WAY TO GO TRAC!!!!!!!!

Doesn't suprise me tho - I know what a strong gal you are!!!!

Luv ya bunches
xxx
Sandy

darkangel
10-01-07, 18:59
what a brilliant post to read

WELL DONE TRAC

Love Darkangel x

........life is for living not just for surviving

alexis
10-01-07, 19:28
Hi Trac, glad you ahve succeeded too, well done I know how difficult this is!!!

Alexis
xx

Karen
10-01-07, 19:55
Well done Trac. This is excellent news.

Karen xx

nomorepanic
10-01-07, 20:12
Trac

I was so proud of you when you told me that you did this.

A HUGE well done to you mate.

I do hope you can continue this success and soon you will be coming to see me here.

Great success and big HUGS to you.
xxxxx

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

jo61
10-01-07, 20:16
well done trac. nothing like a puppy who needs excercise!! Fantastic progress for you.

Love Jo xx

sandlin
10-01-07, 20:27
How great is that, you must be so proud.

Linda xx

kim63
10-01-07, 20:51
Well done mate know how hard it is keep going next stop night club? just give me a shout lol xxxx

trac67
10-01-07, 20:58
Andrea, thankyou so much for the thread, I am so touched and you made me cry..............in a nice way though mate lol.

For everyone who doesn't know my agoraphobia really hit me again in the summer and I kinda sat back and let it take over, easy option eh !!

I told my girls on new years eve that 2007 was going to be our year and I was going to beat my anxiety and agoraphobia and start to live again not just exist, I am 40 in July and I am so not going to spend it sat indoors as I have hardly left the house in the last 3 months.

After 19 months of being single, I have met someone who is starting to turn my life around, he is fantastic with my girls and they already adore him and he is so very understanding of my anxiety and agoraphobia and really does give me encouragement to succeed.

Yesterday Ian and my youngest daughter were in the back alley playing football and I decided to suprise them by walking around the block with the puppy, and bloody hell it worked lol they couldn't believe it, and I didn't feel anxious or panicky at all.

Today was even better, I went into the co-op with Ian, got what we needed stood in the queue and paid, then calmly walked back out again.......no anxiety, no panic. I felt so good I suggested a walk along the beach.........get me eh lol, it was dark the wind was howling and it was bloody freezing , but it felt brilliant to just be there.

When we got home Ian told my girls what I had done and how proud of me he was, and to see the looks on all their faces just so gives me the encouragement to really do this, they are sooo proud of their mum today :D

I know I am going to have blips, and I know it isn't going to be easy, but from now on 'I can't' doesnt exist it is being replaced with 'I can and I will'.

Thankyou everyone for your encouragement and lovely words, and to my bestest mate Nic, I will be up to see you this year you just wait and see, cause I owe you a huge hug in person for all the nagging you do to try to motivate me, I know you care mate and that really does mean the world to me thankyou.

Lots of love

Trac xxx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

Sue K with 5
10-01-07, 21:22
Well done you thats is brilliant!! Last year was a rough year for you and I think this is going to be your year from love and managing the panic and anxiety so you go girl

I know this is not easy but you can and you will get through this and come out smiling and a big well done to Ian as well for giving you the praise and encouragement

sue

xxxxxx

scknight

Lynnann
10-01-07, 22:08
Well Done Trace,

So very glad that things are going well for you,

Hugs to you

Lynnann

manmoor
10-01-07, 23:01
Well Done Trac hun I love your positive attitude keep it up. xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

Quirky
10-01-07, 23:15
Well done trac, you've done so well, you should be proud of yourself :D. What a wonderful post to read.

Lisa

Southern_Belle
10-01-07, 23:58
Hi Trac,

It was so nice to read this post. I'm so glad that you are venturing out and all these positive things are happening in your personal life. What a great way to start the new year off. I only wish the best for you.

Belxx

"Our thoughts are our reality"

yorkylover
11-01-07, 00:01
Well Done Trace
[Yeah!];)[Yeah!]:)[Yeah!];):)[Yeah!];)[Yeah!]:)

Ellen XX

kazzie
11-01-07, 00:14
((((((( BIG WELL DONE TRAC AND HUGS))))))

LOVELY NEWS :D

SEE U IN FEB I HOPE:D

LUV KAZ X X X

bobsy
11-01-07, 12:14
A big Well done trace. (i bet it was the threat of me saying i'd be on your case this year that did it!!!)

Seriously though, you have made a move in the right direction and im so pleased for you things can only get better (oh i can feel a song coming on lol)

Im also pleased that you have found a new partner to make you happy -you deserve it mate - and also to support and encourage you.

Keep up the walks and dont forget to put your lippy on cos you never no who you might meet!!!

Take care and chat soon.

p.s. your new house is having the carpets fitted today LOL - so no excuses now!

Lots and love and hugs

Bobsy;)

pips
11-01-07, 13:01
Trac you are doing so very well hun.

Keep up the Good Work and POSITIVE thinking your doing GREAT!

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X X X

Pippa.

hopeful
11-01-07, 13:10
Hi Trace,
WOW,sounds like you're year's got off to a great start. I wish you all the best both with your recovery and your new man. Will we need to be buying a new hat I wonder????
Take care
juliex

Whatever happens I'll handle it !

ruthb1
11-01-07, 16:00
well done trac

keep up the good work

take care

ruth

wobily_lin
12-01-07, 06:35
WOW WELL DONE YOU...DAT IS TERRIFIC NEWS...A HUGE ACHIEVEMENT FOR YE TRACE...YE SHUD B SO PROUD OF YESELF HUN..COS WE ARE ALL PROUD OF YE..

yes I know how tings hav been for ye hun...n funnily enuf i said exactly de same ting dat dis is gonna b my year..fed up wit all de ****e the anx de agrophob..

ye have done brilliant..n to go supermarket too n stand in a bloody queue well..i can only say again...A HUGE WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up dat attitude girlie...all de best..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paddington
12-01-07, 10:49
GO TRACE!!!!Wow i was in tears reading that I was just relly seeing you and feeling what you felt at the time too!WOW..THAT IS AMAZING ,SOOO PROUD OF YOU AND HAPPY FOR YOU TOO TRACE!!Ian sounds amazing.Oh what you named your puppy!?Loads a love Maru rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

samc100
12-01-07, 14:13
How amazing are you ??? You should be so chuffed with yourself.

Your puppy is going to love walking with you.

trac67
13-01-07, 08:40
Hi all,

Thankyou so much for all your kind replies, thats the brilliant thing about NMP we all understand one another, if you told someone who doesn't suffer with anxiety/agoraphobia that you walked around the block, or went to the shop, you get the 'erm yeah and?' look, but everyone here knows what a big success it is when we achieve something that others may see as the normal everyday things that they don't bat an eyelid at doing.

At the minute I am busy getting myself back into a routine, up at 7 am even if I have not slept much, and making sure I keep myself busy all day. I am making sure I am leaving the house everyday, even if it is just to walk around the block with Kai (puppy).

I am going to start to set myself some goals as from this week, nothing to scary at first though lol, and once I have managed to achieve those goals with out feeling at all anxious I will then start to make them a bit more difficult.

My eldest daughter came home yesterday with a beautiful bunch of roses for me, 'for trying so hard this week' she said, and that makes me even more determined now to do this.

Well keep you all updated as to my progress.

Take care

Trac xxx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

wobily_lin
13-01-07, 08:45
Trac,

ye so right bout wot ppl say lol..funny at times..

ye know wot ye hav ta do, small steps...ye doin great hun..n yer settn goals n a routine helps heaps...all these i will b doin for meself too lol

I betcha ye face was beamin when ye got those flowers..awwwwwwww..u go girlie..we all sooooooooooooo proud of ye hun...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

n yer me tinks havn pets does help us alot...tc hun..xxx

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
13-01-07, 15:31
Trac

I am so proud of you mate and you have started the new year with a new man and a new outlook on life and everything is so positive for you in many ways.

Stick at it and you will soon be doing anything and everything you want to.

I am always here for you as you know and will still kick you up the bum when you need it [:P][:P]

Fab news to read and we are all proud of you.

xxxx

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

matilda
13-01-07, 15:45
So pleased for you, its something i take for granted,ie going to shops or walking to work. Hope your on the road to recovery!!!

honeybee3939
13-01-07, 16:39
Trace you are doing so well hun!

Im sure 2007 is going to be your year !

Keep up the good work !

Sending you lots of hugs and kisses !:D

Love

Andrea
xxxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

clickaway
13-01-07, 18:29
[8D][8D][8D]

You are doing so well mate and by the time the summer comes, you won't need those shades anymore:D

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

trac67
13-01-07, 19:07
Ray, honey, don't expect miracles lol I would need them surgically removed lol.

Love

Trac xx

samc100
14-01-07, 15:22
Awww - you got flowers too! Your daughter is a credit to you.

shoegal
14-01-07, 15:30
WELL DONE!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

love shoegal xxx