PDA

View Full Version : fibromyalgia

greenlady
13-01-15, 18:43
hi there
anyone else got fibro and do you feel sore under ars and across shoulders?

yenool
13-01-15, 21:27
With fibromyalgia you can feel muscle and soft tissue pain and tenderness anywhere in the body basically. It can be anything from sharp nerve pains to nagging deep muscle aches.

Often times the muscles feel stiff and like you have run a marathon even though you only just got out of bed.

greenlady
13-01-15, 22:45
do you get armpit pain yenool?

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:30 ----------

been freaking a bit about armpit pain ..wondered if anyone else with fibro gets it

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 ----------

anybody else with fibro

greenlady
16-01-15, 10:13
anyone have fibro?

CeeCeeCee
03-03-15, 09:40
I have pains in my underarm muscles, and my back and chest, also feels like I have a cough but not coughing much. Does this sound like Fibromyalgia symtoms anyone?

one day at a time
03-03-15, 12:07
I don't have fybro but get those pains when anxiety is high and all my muscles tighten up , try relaxation cds to give those muscles a break , has helped me loads this past 2 weeks and hot water bottles to loosen the muscles

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

I had burning pain right across my shoulders , side of my neck and my armpit , burning has gone but some tension still across shoulders.

Light_Bringer777
03-03-15, 15:11
I have frequent roaming pain in my arms, thighs, abs and ribs mostly. It does sometimes feel like armpit pain, but by massaging it it seems to be the muscles on the ribs just under the arm for me.

Talked a bit to a doctor about it and the only thing that was done is a blood test for muscle damage, which cam back normal so it's probably nerves or muscle tension I guess. It comes and goes from week to week. Seriously wondering if it wouldn't be something like fibro.