PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a friend and possible business partner!

Gotagetthroughthis
13-01-15, 23:14
Hi all,

I have been on here a while but thought I would post this now as I have ended up becoming a bit of a recluse again due to not working and anxiety etc. Im still ok to go out and stuff but I just have no reason to other than to go for a walk etc. I don't really talk to my old friends anymore as they are all busy living there lives, travelling the world or with successful careers or girlfriends etc, none of which I feel able to do right now.

Anyway I am looking for a friend and possible business partner. When I say business partner I am just talking about maybe using this free time I have at home to start making some plans and to come up with some ideas to maybe start an online business, maybe make some money and build some goals for the future which I hope will help to improve our lives in some way. When there's something positive to focus on anxiety doesn't seem quite as bad.

So if anyone's interested of just fancies a chat feel free to PM me. Would be good to talk :)

RubyToo
14-01-15, 15:08
not so good not getting replies. So thought I would say 'hi' and offer to chat. No time for on-line business though as I am just setting up my own business working for myself. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Gotagetthroughthis
14-01-15, 20:37
Hi Ruby, Thanks for the reply even if it was out of pity lol. Knowone wants me :weep:.

Haha na im sure I will be ok and someone can always contact me if they see this thread at a later date!

ladyhawke77
16-01-15, 03:32
hi, im not looking for a business partner either but i do suffer from panic attacks, send me a pm if you want to chat

t0rt01se36
06-02-15, 18:15
I am in the same situation as you, Gota and only feel capable of working from home. I am unemployed currently, but would love to set up a business with someone.

I would like to concentrate on helping Dementia sufferers.

CookieCat
23-05-15, 00:59
Sounds like a good, positive idea! I've seen a few people set up their own businesses online and have thought about doing something. I'm looking for friends also, feel free to PM anytime :)