PDA

View Full Version : Feel really anxious today.

Dan Wales
15-01-15, 09:24
I feel anxious today, I can't shake off this feeling. It's taking control off my life.

gregcool
15-01-15, 10:05
hi dan.are you on any medication ? is there anything on your mind ? i get days like this and feel its never going to go.

Dan Wales
15-01-15, 10:45
hi dan.are you on any medication ? is there anything on your mind ? i get days like this and feel its never going to go.

I am on medication. I am moving house and that's playing on my mind. I feel that the anxiety wiki never leave me.

Clement
15-01-15, 10:57
Bad day for me too.... Have resorted to meds myself tonight... Take one step at a time... I think moving house will be subconsciously playing a big part in all of the stress and anxiety. Take care Dan. This is a wonderful forum to be ..x

jonjones
15-01-15, 11:07
Hey Dan,

I know how you feel mate! However try not to shake it off, let it settle on you instead. Then it can improve in itīs own time.

If you try to shake it off it can make you more agitated, this will cause more adrenaline to be released, more tension and things can spiral a little.

Try to let go of yourself a little, and have the attitude of, Ļoh well, Iīll just get on with things!Ļ Not in an ignoring way, but in an accepting way.

You gotta live with it to live without it! Donīt try and improve how you feel, instead float!

Hope you get better!

Jon

evanruden
15-01-15, 14:35
Hey Dan, I am also moving and feeling anxious about it. Accept the anxiety, it is ok to be anxious.

Debby
15-01-15, 14:37
hugs, also having a bad day :( I would say the moving is def irritating your anxiety. try take it slow today.

panicky88
18-01-15, 12:14
I hope your feeling better, I too am having a bad day.

My anxiety started 9wks ago and just over two wks ago I was prescribed cymbalta cos it got that bad I couldn't calm myself and thought Iwas dying (heart related)etc...all tests normal. Took cymbalta two days and was so sick I stopped! Have had a REALLY good cpl wks feeling normal and started to think it was gone...til today :(/not sure why tho and Ihate it.