PDA

View Full Version : Constant nasty smelling burps and gases

hearthstone25
15-01-15, 15:41
So this week has been crap. On monday I caught something where i had a fever and i was puking. I figured it was just the flu as it went away pretty quickly. but the after effects after i was done being sick was is throughout the whole day i constantly have to burp these nasty smelly burps and I have to past gas quiet more frequently.

Its frustrating because I refuse to see my gf atm as its disgusting. The burps smell so bad inside my mouth. I dont even mind the farts as much as the burps because the smell going into my mouth is unbearable.

I hate this as i feel like my health anxiety coming up again. Ive been doing so well recently too.... I dont want to do the whole spend thousands of dollars on dumbass doctors and tests again leaving me flat broke :(

Its only lasted a couple day since my fever broke on tuesday but needs to go away NOW.

IS this normal after maybe the stomach flu? Anyone experience this before? what did you take or do? any over the counter stuff? Thank you..

eevee
15-01-15, 18:58
The nasty smelling burps are gas! At least in my case they were. I got them sometimes when I ate too much, and after I'd just pass gas and burps. I personally think it's good that you burp, so you let the gas out instead of trapping them inside you as it can be pretty painful. And yes, I'd say they're pretty normal if you're recovering from stomach flu.