PDA

View Full Version : people with ibs, write your main symptom.

saintdee
10-01-07, 22:39
hi all,

to whomever suffers with ibs i feel for you. its so horrid being trapped in your own body! please write down your main or worse symptom, mine changes from time to time, from bloating to needing to pass number twos all the time, i go to the toilet and open my bowels and few minutes later feel the need to open them again. so what are your symptoms? thanks.

lass
11-01-07, 12:43
Mine is completely unpredictable bowel movements! As you say, going to the loo then needing to go again 5 minutes later, and that can go on for days. Then other days I have nothing much at all.

I also worry about the shape, colour and size of my bowel movements as that seems to change all the time.

Oh, and the excess wind I have isn't very nice either!

And I find it very hard to accept that all my symptoms are "only" IBS. Plus the fact that I don't have severe pain, just niggly discomfort really.

pips
11-01-07, 12:57
Hi Saintdee sorry you suffer to hun, Tis so horrid huh!

I to have suffered for many years (13).

Ditto to everything the same as Lucy.

I think my worst sympton has to be the BLOATING though. Tis so uncomfortable.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

Pippa.

airwolf451
11-01-07, 13:29
hey

mine are bloated, like in pregnant constantly, and the tension around my mid-drift doesnt help either

feeling a need to burp all the time.

anyone else get this?

" for God did not give me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, a spirit of love self discipline, sound mind and body, peace strength and good health"

Mable
11-01-07, 23:03
Saintdee,

IBS is a yucky condition, and seems to hit us anxious lot more than others!

My main symptoms are: bloating, discomfort in stomach after eating, wind, constipation, nausea, cramps.

I find I can control symptoms by strict diet - keeping off all wheat, potatos, sugar and adding in pro-biotics, aloe vera juice and herbal laxatives when required.

When I'm really anxious I get the runs.

eeearrrrr!

Mable

natty
12-01-07, 01:41
bloating
pain
diorreah
need to go quick

peach
12-01-07, 03:14
pain
bloating
'd'
discomfort
agony when out in public trying to find a toilet...

when the pain is bad, i jump in the shower, the hot water tends to calm my tummy pain a bit...