PDA

View Full Version : HR and manager home visit

Starstruck
15-01-15, 23:43
Hi all

So, a little history....

Had anxiety about 15 years. Got diagnosed 3 months ago.
Beginning of December I had a big break down and went sick from work. I am still off with docotors continuing sick notes and now starting 40mg citalopram.
I have cbt too.

My manager called to say I need a home visit to see what they can do to help me back to work. Hr member is coming too.

Truth is. I don't ever wanna go back and have been desperately looking for other work.

I need a comfy part time job so I can concentrate on things I need and love in my life.

Any help on what to suggest I do/say?

I had a conversation with my manager a week previous and suggested returning to a different position with restrictive hours but after thinking about it, I realized that will be just as stressful due to lack of support as a company and its current failings anyway.

Thanks

Starstruck
17-01-15, 17:46
50 views and no replies. Nice.

wabbit1
17-01-15, 18:14
Some of the views may be from people who are in as guests.

What do you do for a job? Is there a union you could talk to.

Annie0904
17-01-15, 19:27
Hi I was in a similar position, I was too anxious and stressed to return to work and was off sick for quite a while.
How long have you worked in the job?
If you are too ill to work and leave because of this then you may be able to claim contribution based ESA for a year while you find other work that is more suited to you.

jimsmrs
18-01-15, 15:45
They may have an Occupational Therapist or they could offer you a staged return to work ie: one day a week, then leading to more as you start to get better.

And tell the HR member about your concerns over how you feel there is a lack of support.