PDA

View Full Version : hi i'm a newbi

sammie
11-01-07, 08:34
hi everyone

just thought i would introduce myself. i am 38 yrs old married with two children 15 and 16 . i have had anxiety related problems that started after the birth of my first child. i had panic attacks agorophobia and health anxiety for about 3 yrs i managed to overcome most of my fears but i am still left with the odd panic attack and ectopic heartbeats that are more or less always with me.

my symptoms have increased at the moment due to losing my nephew aged 21yrs in horrible circumstances which i am finding hard to cope with.
i am studying for a degree in psychology and counselling so i'm always busy .
so a big hello to everyone
samantha

manmoor
11-01-07, 08:38
Hi Samantha,

A big warm welcome to you. Everybody here is lovely.

Take Care

Mandyxx

weepinky
11-01-07, 09:05
hi sammie and a big warm welcome to you. You will find everyone really supportive.

Take Care

Pinky

honeybee3939
11-01-07, 09:33
Hi Samantha

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.

Hope we can be of some help.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

groovygranny
11-01-07, 12:38
Hello sammie!

Welcome :) to you!

GG [:P]

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

yorkylover
11-01-07, 13:26
Hi Sammie,welcome to no panic.there is lots of support here for you and advise.:)

Ellen XX

kittykat
11-01-07, 15:07
Hi Sam ,

Welcome to the site , there are lots of people here to help you.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

trac67
11-01-07, 18:50
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

nomorepanic
11-01-07, 20:16
Hi Sammie

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

clickaway
11-01-07, 21:46
Hi Samantha and welcome to the forum.

Well done on the studying - I'm sure it is teaching you all sorts of things to cope with this, and also providing welcome distraction.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Lindalou64
11-01-07, 23:58
welcome sammie
sorry for your loss im sure that is very hard on ya......im sure you will find lots of info and people with the same symptoms .like me...........best to ya........linda[8D]