PDA

View Full Version : im so sorry

PAULF
01-09-04, 17:17
but im sat at work and feel the same again. Why the hell does it happen - spoke to my mum and dad today, they said everything is fine, they are having a whirl of a time.

THey said they would phone me - i said dont just in case i worry that they didnt - and now my stupid mind is saying "well if they dont phone tomorrow well thats it" and im trying my hardest i really am to say "NO ITS NOT THAT, IT WILL BE THEY ARE BUSY, CANT GET A SIGNAL ON THEIR PHONE ETC ETC"

But it wont go away, my girlfriend is not staying tonight and to be frank i am absolutely packing it as ill have no-one tonight - i dont want to stay at my mates house i want to stay by myself but im scared.

Roll on bloody friday when they are home and dry.

nomorepanic
01-09-04, 18:07
Paul

You don't need to apologise to us atall.

You are worried and that is normal with the way you are.

If you get lonely tonight then come in the chat room and we will take your mind off it.

I used to love being alone - you get to watch what you want on TV, eat what you want, chill out and relax.

Try turning the evening alone into something positive and do what you want and you will be fine.

Nicola

sarah
01-09-04, 18:52
Hiya Paul

I will second what Nic says. Try and treat it as an opportunity to please yourself. Treat yourself to a take-away, maybe get a dvd or find someting engrossing on Tv.

I used to not be able to be left alone. If my husband was out then I got my mum round. Eventually I began to realise that I couldnt rely on them all the time and started to look for things to occupy myself. I did jigsaw puzzles, watched TV, did decorating, anything that would keep me quiet till someone came home.
And I chatted a lot in the chatroom!!!!!

Take care
love Sarah
xx

sal
01-09-04, 19:10
Hi Paul

Sorry to hear you are still really worried about your parents, plus with your girlfriend not staying over tonight you will automatically think you will have too much time on your hands to worry more.

Do what Nic says and pop into the chat room, that will take your mind of things.

Hope to see you in there.

Love Sal xxxxx

PAULF
01-09-04, 19:38
HI IVE WORKED OUT HOW TO DIAL IN ON MY GIRLFRIENDS LAPTOP! I WILL BE IN THE CHAT ROOM TONIGHT. BURST INTO TEARS TWICE ALREADY - FEEL LIKE POOH.

seh1980
01-09-04, 20:50
hello there Paul,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling anxious again!! It must be hard worrying about your parents when they are away and not being able to stop yourself from doing it, even though you know really that they are fine. It's a shame that you're going to be alone too - why don't you come into the chatroom tonight and that way we can all help/support you? Take care.

Sarah :D

Rennie1989
01-09-04, 21:04
hi paul

im rather anxious tonight myself, got school tomorrow and i feel like crying

iv got idianana jones, the lost ark, on tonight on bbc1. making me feel better but i can still feel my heart trying to escape from my body (dont blame it)

hope you are feeling better paul

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

Jules31
02-09-04, 11:45
Hi Paul

Hope you managed to get into the chatroom and are feeling more positive today. Don't be too hard on yourself. It's normal what you are feeling.

Jules

stimpy
02-09-04, 13:51
Busy Busy Busy ....

Use the time you have on your own to get some quality relax time.

Watch what you want on tv, draw some pictures, colour in, listen to loud music. Organise your sock draw, put the rubbish out.

Infact do anything you can think of to keep your mind active so it is not worrying.

It's not going to be easy, but it is the last night and they will be home really soon.

Hang in there hun.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

PAULF
02-09-04, 14:35
Hi people,

Did manage to get into the chat room last night which was really relaxing but i only stayed in their for a short time as i was absolutely knackered because ......

When i got on the train lastnight to go to work, i started to have a really bad attack - shaking and going dizzy. Drove home and got inside, didnt feel much better, then my adrenaline started to rush, couldnt keep still and then couldnt stop crying. It was really frightening for me, never ever felt like that before.

It took around 1hr and 30 mins for me to come round, i then went to my mates house for a chat and a ciggy, came home, had some pasta and chicken then had some fruit and drank some water, and gradually drifted off to sleep.

I feel more in control today - can still here that chatterbox saying "what if" but i keep on giving it a left hook and its gradually going away :D.

I was talking to my friend last night who said i could see the benefits of taking a herbal remedy - anyone had a go at these or recommend any?

So glad i found this website - you all deserve a pat on the back :-)

Paul x

Meg
02-09-04, 16:44
Which herbal remedy did you have in mind ?? Are you taking anything else ?

Well done for finding the left hook and using it .

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
Robert Albert Bloch

sal
02-09-04, 19:20
Hi Paul

Pleased you managed to get into the chat room last night, even if only for a short while, i am sure it helped you.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

HB
02-09-04, 21:24
you feeling better paul?? only one night to go... you did so well

H