PDA

View Full Version : help -relapse

how long
11-01-07, 09:17
guys

i've been doing really well lately, slowly improving each day, going out, spending time alone, thinking about going back to workd - but it's all been an illusion - work up this morning and my mood has completely crashed - just want to hide under the duvet and cry! I am so scared because this keeps happpening and it makes me feel like i've failed cos i'm not trying hard enough. I am scared to go back to work in case I "crash" at work again but find it hard to face more endless days off. I feel really miserable today

sorry to moan

how long

jo61
11-01-07, 09:36
Hi, it's really dificult when you get a setback isn't it? It will pass and you won't go backwards again. It's a case of two steps forward and one step back.

Love Jo x

Keitharcher
11-01-07, 20:34
Hi
Setbacks are a pig arent they, however, if you think about it in some ways they are a good thing. You can use a setback as a positive thing. What caused the setback, something to avoid, how do you cope with the setback remember the lessons learned from the last one. I know that your feelings will go on a high again, just try not to let the latest setback upset you to much. Remember if you are walking three paces forward and one pace back you are making progress. I hope you are feeling good again soon

Keith