PDA

View Full Version : Terrible

Craze200
16-01-15, 19:23
The last few days I've had a metal taste on my my mouth and I've read it could be a seizure symptom. I've had numerous bad panic attacks and worried. Please help.

anthrokid
16-01-15, 22:24
The 'taste' in your mouth can change as your body releases different hormones. Anxiety can impact on the hormones your body releases as well, so it is possible that the metal taste is just associated with hormonal changes or anxiety.

diane07
16-01-15, 22:35
I hope you haven't been taking advice from "Dr Google"

I often have a metallic taste in my mouth but i suppose it depends on what i've been eating the days before.

Health anx can be debilitating. It takes a grip on you and it is soooooo difficult to reason with. I do sympathise.

Craze200
17-01-15, 01:13
thankyou so much and yes I always talk to Dr google unfortunately. Worried it could be a serious problem like cancer or first signs of a stroke or seizure ?? Last week everyday been eating alot of spicy food. Or read could be bad oral hygiene? Your replies in so greatful.

anthrokid
17-01-15, 23:28
It could be related to the food you've been eating :) It could very likely also be due bad oral hygiene. I know that sometimes I get a funny taste in my mouth in the morning before I brush my teeth. It might be helpful to get some mouthwash so that, even if you don't brush your teeth morning and night, you can at least rinse your mouth out and freshen up a bit.