PDA

View Full Version : Crying resets my body - messed up

Ollie28
16-01-15, 19:49
What ever it is I'm going through be it anxiety - depression - psychological trauma it gets so much I cry out of frustration, pain, the rest if it and for about 5 minutes my mood lifts and I feel reset then it all just starts again kind of like my body is having some sort of internal seizure then it all starts again - like a massive cycle of crap n hell - noticed I didn't give a crap how I felt this weeks didnt hardly cry from frustration not giving my body that chance to reset n I could think more clear concentrate n remember a bit better. Strange.

Anyone get moods where you feel like you can't care but you know you do but just feel like you can't like being in some sort of manic state? It's horrible.

Sylver1975
17-01-15, 11:31
I think that sometimes I get to a point where I can't take on any more worries that come from other people if that's the same. I can be all worried about something (usually related to my family, an endless source of anxiety) and practically freaking out about it and then all of a sudden, a calm descends and I just can't feel it, I think it must be my body's way of protecting me from overdoing the worrying.

I hope you're doing ok today.

Ollie28
18-01-15, 13:55
Hi sylver

When I'm feeling anywhere near ok I don't want to listen to anyone else's problems encase it takes away my feeling of feeling ok, before this started I didn't really mind helping people out or listening to there problems I was always a good listener and could offer good advice but now I'm luck if I can even find enough mind power to even take in and make sense of what it is I've just been told. I'm like this 24/7 with everything thing I do my memory is shocking and awareness is shocking! I left my wife's bank card in the pay pump yesterday old literally in seconds forgot by the time I had opend the cap on my car I had put her card in the reader. It's getting me down being like this I'm stuck in this state.
As I was saying above there when I cry it lifts a little I can feel and think abit clearer but then after about 5 mins I can feel my mind being "compressed" it feels like and I'm back in this messed up state. I have a mental block 24/7 I dont get ideas,

I can barely remember what your reply was I have to keep going over what you said I read it 2 minutes ago, it's horrible. Feel stuck inwards my thoughts are all on me my mind won't open up and let me feel and think like I use to I'm struggling each and everyday - I'm so bad I forget to eat. The idea or thought of food does not come to mind.