PDA

View Full Version : Worry

Positivethoughts7
16-01-15, 20:29
Hi I've had anxiety/panic attacks for a couple of years. Lately I'm really struggling with something I convince myself I've done something bad or wrong, but I don't no what, I replay situations and conversations over and over on my mind. However I try and forget it I can't it's like a gut instinct. Does anyone else experience this regularly, thank you x

Dan Wales
16-01-15, 20:57
Sorry I haven't experienced that but it's not your fault what ever happened.

Inthistogether
16-01-15, 21:09
Hi I'm just new to this site and joined this thread... I've had that constant worrying... It's ok. It's normal to suffer that with anxiety. It's all your negitive thinking your putting your mind through..remember it's only a thought. let them come don't stop them that makes it worse .. Say to yourself " it's only a thought that's all it is... Nothing else, and after a while you'll learn not to allow them to panic you..

Positivethoughts7
16-01-15, 21:25
It's really disturbing I convinced myself I had run someone over the other day I parked the car and walked back the route to make sure. Even just a conversation with someone I'll come away thinking I've said done something wrong, overthinking till I think I'm going mad. It's exausting/time consuming should be spending this time with my kids and not worrying stressing about myself but can't break the cycle. Thanks for the replies x