PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

alishagrace
17-01-15, 19:18
My name is Alisha. I have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks. It really is simple my anxiety stems from worrying to much about "what if" situations and catastrophizing. I constantly have thoughts "what if i go crazy, hurt myself or something of that sort". I am currently taking prozac and seroquil. I would love to hear success stories and what coping skills people used to deal with these issues.

venusbluejeans
17-01-15, 19:23
Hiya alishagrace and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
17-01-15, 23:13
Hi. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.

Pragonoxify
17-01-15, 23:58
Hi Alisha, I've not long joined this site and we seem to have very similar worries. Just a quick heads up letting you know you're definitely not alone!

All the best - Always here if you need a chat as I know I'd appreciate the same from anyone else! :hugs: