PDA

View Full Version : Does Paul David post here? Questions

LBMerritt
17-01-15, 21:38
Hi anxiety sufferers...

Does anyone know if Paul David posts here?
I've read his book and it makes so much sense. But I have some follow up questions for him.

I see he has his blog but I get alittle freaked out posting online. One of my many issues. I came here because a friend strongly suggested I do it. That the atmosphere is great.

So sorry if I seem awkward or weird with my postings.

At his blog he doesn't seem to post all that much. I see some guy named Nolan that a lot of people ask questions to. He seems like he's a recovered sufferer.

I asked a question there once to Nolan but he never responded. At least I don't think he did. But I haven't gone back there too much.

Anyone here using the "let the anxiety be there/stop caring so much" approach???

Ryukil
19-01-15, 17:58
I doubt he posts here. He doesn't like forums.

And yes I am trying the "let the anxiety be there" route because I'm pretty positive acceptance is the only way out of anxiety, I just obsess about how to do it "right" which is pretty frustrating.

MrAndy
19-01-15, 19:04
He doesn't post here but he does post on his blog,I use his techniques from his book.I think his book is better than Claire weeks

LBMerritt
25-01-15, 06:10
Thanks guys.
I like Claire weeks too. But Pdavids book just hammered it. Would love to have a moment to gab with the guy. Is there a Nolan who posts here? I am doing a pinch better though.