PDA

View Full Version : Attempted Sex And Fast Heart Beat and Hard To Breathe And Weakness

mnaha
18-01-15, 05:10
I was feeling a little pumped up this afternoon since yesterday I did more walking than I have for a long time and I also climbed two sets of stairs twice that i had never attempted before..always afraid they would wear me out. I did it beautifully . I heard my heartbeat for a short time after but it went away. Today I was pumping myself up building myself into a state that I was telling myself I wasn't anxious just a worrier and I wasn't really sick just convincing myself I was. Well for awhile now I exercise by walking with a cane three to five times a week. I do ok..I was feeling a little frisky so I ask the wife for us to play around a bit on the couch and we started to. I know this is kind of bold but it is in the mens section so im hoping for some help here. Anyway I decided that I wanted to go all the way and try to do a behind from her over the edge of the couch ..and I started to and I had to kind of crouch and my legs got tired and I started getting tired and my heartbeat was really fast and I started getting out of breath and got weak all over and started losing my erection because I was either tired or scared or weak. I stopped and we did finish on the couch not by having penetration but while we were involved my heart was beating fast and I was out of breath and I was weak even after we finished..I have never felt this way and just wondered if maybe what it was just I got scared and nervous and this is why I got out of breath and weak and heart pounding or could it have been something physical like I was having some sort of attack or heart problem? My blood pressure is under control and my heart rate stays pretty normal most of the time..so im thinking maybe anxiety has a bit to do with it..now im worried in case I want to try again..One thing I think is that crouching with my legs bent at that angle made me weak and that scared me and made me loose my erection and then everything just made me have a panic attack? Luckely my wife was supportive and told me you are fine and you aren't going to die not to pay attention to the fast heart beat and breathlessness and finish..I did and so far I guess im ok but still worried about the whole thing even now.. Anybody got any ideas about the way I was feeling..more panic attack or just physical illness or what?

mnaha
19-01-15, 07:25
Im sorry, I must have embarrassed everybody here with this post..forgive me but this is a legitimate question about what happened to me and im not sure anyone wants to answer..I don't blame you .Im very sorry but it is in the mens section and im sure that some of you have been there before.

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

Think one afternoon going to try it again just to make sure it was just anxiety.. thanks anyway for those of you that read..I know you wanted to answer but were to shy.

Daniele_T
28-02-15, 11:16
I hope this makes you feel a little better...
When I was 26 I had peritonitis...my appendix was gangrenous and I had septicaemia.
I was stapled from my balls to my belly button with a drip on each arm and 2 drains in my stomach.
3 days after the operation I left hospital and was told to rest and not exert myself...the next day my gf came over and I could hold myself back.
No symptoms of illness other than I was half dead to begin.

In short, you'll pretty much always be good to go at it...if you had cardiac problems you'd keel over mid stroke not just feel fast heart beat.

Next time get lost in what you're doing and the feelings that worry you should be unnoticeable.

Good luck

Davit
01-04-15, 15:51
Performance is such a stupid concern of men. It will in time end, and there are other ways.
If your wife is happy you should be too.
Have you had your potassium checked. It could be a bit low. Surprising what a banana a day can do. And you do have to eat it.