PDA

View Full Version : Why am I so Angry????

Carnation
18-01-15, 17:40
Don't get me wrong, I am not naturally an Angry person. I have always been shy, calm, patient and easy going.
But, now, I am so Angry with everything!
I'm Angry with Anxiety.
I'm Angry with my Life being limited.
I'm Angry with not being able to drive.
I'm Angry that Doctors don't understand me.
I'm Angry that I have to wait ages for an appointment.
I'm Angry with Fear.
I'm Angry with rude people.
I'm Angry with greedy people.
I'm Angry with people that push in a queue.
I'm Angry that everything is repeated regularly on TV.
I'm Angry that my Partner and Family do not understand how I feel.
I'm Angry that I probably have this Illness for the rest of my Life!
I'm Angry with cars that overtake you and put you in danger.
I'm Angry with OCD.
I'm Angry with people that just think of themselves.
I'm Angry that I have become so weak.
I'm Angry that I have no control over my body.
I'm Angry with my Mind for making me think too much.
I'm Angry with ANGER!

Tessar
18-01-15, 20:49
From posts of yours I have read, carnation, I am not at all surprised by the anger you have. I don't blame you at all for feeling this way and have often wondered how on earth you manage.

MRS STRESS ED
18-01-15, 22:30
Carnation Im sorry to hear your feeling so bad ,I feel the same way at times ANXIETY took the person we once were away it changed us as people ,it makes you angry it makes you cry it robs you of the life you had and yeah we learn to adapt to this anxiety but do we ever really go back to the the person we once was my answer is no I am not the same and I don't think I EVER WILL BE ARGGGHHHH so I DONT BLAME YOU FEELING ANGRY it makes us and sometimes it does us good to have a good rant wishing you well xx :hugs:

Sunflower2
18-01-15, 22:36
From all the stress you've had you were bound to pop at some point! Let it out, it's ok to be angry sometimes. Anger is still sometimes a good emotion to really motivate you and give you a kick to get going on the things that bother you.

Carnation
18-01-15, 22:39
Thank you Mrs Stress ed.

It is the Anxiety and I don't think I will ever be the person I was.
I suppose we have to find new ways to cope and change our Life accordingly, but it's not easy. And, YES, a good rant definitely helps. :hugs:

Tessar, I wonder too! :hugs:

MRS STRESS ED
18-01-15, 22:53
Carnation your very welcome love keep fighting it don't let it win every now and then you need to show it who is Boss and your going to be alright love :hugs:

Carnation
18-01-15, 23:35
Yes Kimberley, I am releasing all emotions since having Anxiety.:)