PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!!

h-lo
11-01-07, 13:53
Hello all,

I'm a 28 year old woman, living with boyfriend, no kids. I've been suffering from anxiety for about 2 and a half years, but no meds yet!! I think my anxiety started after an incident at work which really freaked me out. I've had panic on and off ever since and at times i've had a minor case of agoraphobia I think.

Anyway, I'm really interested in herbal remedies and therapies for anxiety. Will only go on meds as a last resort. This site is really helpful for finding out about different treatments.

yorkylover
11-01-07, 13:55
Hi h-lo welcome to no panic.You will get lots of support and advise here.we are all friendly.:);):)

Ellen XX

kittykat
11-01-07, 15:09
Hi there h-Lo,

You'll find a lot of help and support here from lots of great people, welcome to the site.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

honeybee3939
11-01-07, 18:33
Hi H- Lo

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea

xxxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

trac67
11-01-07, 18:47
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

nomorepanic
11-01-07, 20:18
Hi H-Lo

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

manmoor
11-01-07, 20:37
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

clickaway
11-01-07, 21:18
Hello and welcome.

What help have you had from your GP. Have you asked to be referred for a course of CBT as that could help.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Lindalou64
12-01-07, 00:04
hi h-lo
im sure you will find lots of info here and support .wish ya the best.........linda[8D]