PDA

View Full Version : HELP

Craze200
18-01-15, 21:20
Please help. Inside of my cheeks ache. I've read it could be stroke or something to do with heart. Also anxiety is making feel like I'm going to lose my mind completely and end up being admitted.

popejoan
18-01-15, 21:59
Hi Craze, please calm down. I'm not sure it's a stroke symptom. Maybe your muscles sre too tight because of anxiety and that's why your cheeks hurt. How is your neck feeling? Is it too tense?

diane07
18-01-15, 22:01
I am sure the inside of your cheeks can ache for lots of reasons.

I am not sure where you read it but i hope it wasn't 'Dr Google'

Anxiety can cause all sorts of symptoms, believe me, i've had the lot in the past, especially to do with my mouth, if you are anxious and stressed you may be causing grief to the inside of your cheeks while you sleep, how long have they ached?

Do you have any other symptoms that would suggest it could be linked to a stroke or your heart?

Di xx

MRS STRESS ED
18-01-15, 22:17
Please help. Inside of my cheeks ache. I've read it could be stroke or something to do with heart. Also anxiety is making feel like I'm going to lose my mind completely and end up being admitted.

Craze love why would you read stuff like that ,its bound to make you think the worst ,I look after people who suffer from strokes and believe me they don't have time to think about their cheeks hurting it happens that quick and they wouldn't be able to type on a computer and think rationally ,you will be fine its anxiety :hugs:

Craze200
18-01-15, 22:31
Thankyou guys for the support. Just aches in both cheeks. Google scares me. I was worried my face would go numb.

MRS STRESS ED
18-01-15, 22:35
Thankyou guys for the support. Just aches in both cheeks. Google scares me. I was worried my face would go numb.

love stay off DOCTOR GOOGLE HE DOESNT HELP HE HINDERS YOU :hugs:

Craze200
18-01-15, 22:49
Ok ill try.