PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

penguinbop
18-01-15, 21:31
Hey everyone,

So I'm not sure if this is normal or my anxiety. I was writing on my computer the other day and my eyes unfocused and blurred. I know this is normal when daydream and i can make my eyes do it, however all this week when looking at my screen they have been unfocusing, maybe they've always done that and I haven't noticed??

I have glasses and got my eyes tested recently. Does anyone else have this and is it normal or do I need my eyes testing again (don't really wanna pay if its just anxiety) thanks for anyone willing to help me with this matter!

MRS STRESS ED
18-01-15, 22:07
Hey everyone,

So I'm not sure if this is normal or my anxiety. I was writing on my computer the other day and my eyes unfocused and blurred. I know this is normal when daydream and i can make my eyes do it, however all this week when looking at my screen they have been unfocusing, maybe they've always done that and I haven't noticed??

I have glasses and got my eyes tested recently. Does anyone else have this and is it normal or do I need my eyes testing again (don't really wanna pay if its just anxiety) thanks for anyone willing to help me with this matter!

Anxiety can cause problems with your eyes such as blurred and unfocused ,I wouldn't think you need your eyes checking again
so soon ,I know it can be scary :scared15::scared15: but try not to worry ,I get
it too and Im sure the Guys and Gals here also experience eye
problems because of anxiety :hugs: