PDA

View Full Version : Depressed & Alone

Kopesy
18-01-15, 21:44
Hi,

I can't believe it's got to the point where I feel more dead than I do alive. It started (or rather ended) with tinnitus back in Sept 13, the usual ringing in my right ear, everything checked out fine regarding a hearing test & MRI.

I had really bad anxiety over it & my hearing, regardless of the test I was finding it harder & harder to hear. I took another test again a few months back, apparently no change to my hearing, I can't believe it, It feels like I can no longer 'feel' my hearing anymore, I know that might not make any sense but I'm all out of sense I'm afraid :weep:

I'm no longer anxious, I want to be sad but I'm not, I feel nothing, I'm as numb as my hearing, inside a grey bubble that doesn't float, it sinks. I'm snowballing into obscurity & I don't know what to do :weep:

Before all this I'd never have thought I'd be here typing this, no disrespect ofc to all you people here, I just felt like I could control my own problems but I just can't & I don't know what to do :weep:

I had so many plans & things I wanted to do with my life, the simple pleasures, nothing more. Now I just feel like a burden to myself & my girlfriend. I'm hopeless.

Dan Wales
19-01-15, 20:22
Your no hopeless and your not alone. If you ever want to chat send me a PM.

Katki
19-01-15, 20:45
You have to do all those things you promised yourself you would do. Don't give up, just give in!

We all thought we could handle our issues at some point, I know anxiety was something I NEVER thought I would suffer.

Now I don't suffer it, I live with it, alongside it. You can do it! Don't let this stop your life from moving forward.