PDA

View Full Version : sharpe lower back pains

peach
11-01-07, 14:32
hi all,
im freaking out, its 2 in the morning, and granted i fell asleep particularly anxious tonight, but woke up half an hour ago with little sharp lower back pains, i just had a shower, and they have seemed to go away now, but its really scared me..any help please?
im just not coping at all at the moment, so depressed cause of all the anx symptoms.....i got a throat infection thats been with me for about 5 days now, and just wont budge...and the dizzyness..ughhhhhhh-oh no, another little needle like pain in lower back again, oh,please help...this is really scaring me

manmoor
11-01-07, 15:03
Hi Peach,

I too get a lot of sharp stabbing pains in my lower back so know how worrying it can be for us. Hope your feeling better now. xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

samc100
11-01-07, 15:14
I get mine round the lower back usually on the right hand side. I think they are connected to either the adrenalin or my bowels.

peach
11-01-07, 15:46
hi guys,
thanx soooooooooooooo much for your replys..nice to know it sounds normal...i just never had it before...ive had lower back pain, but it was more of an ache...i gulped some rescue remedy, so im feeling a bit better,maybe a little sloshed..lol....and the pain seems to have subsided a bit now...
i cant tell you all how awsome this website has been for me!!!!
my hubby is stocked cause he says now we can save on therapy...lol..
you all have been just fantastic to me...and have helped calm my nerves sooo much!
i still cant seem to sleep, so im gonna play some internet backgammon on the laptop and watch some crappy late tv with my fav pillow on the couch....
this anx thing makes me feel like im on a rollercoaster...

matilda
11-01-07, 19:26
Glad youre feeling better!!!