PDA

View Full Version : Pins and needles or crawling in legs and feet

Akaleez
19-01-15, 20:31
I get it on and off :( worse when sitting down. Im so nervous about this. Who else gets this?

ninnie
19-01-15, 21:31
Get it sometimes when I am trying to go to sleep. Think its called restless legs syndrome. Nothing sinister btw. As far as I am aware........makes me want to throw my legs about. So I usually get up and go down and watch tv for a bit and jiggle my legs about (like nervous jiggling) and eventually I think my legs just get worn out and it goes away. Hope this helps. Xxxxxx

MRS STRESS ED
19-01-15, 21:34
yes I get pins and needles mostly in my hands its very common symptom of anxiety and the more you worry the more you will get it try and relax try to forget about it put your mind on something else xx

Akaleez
19-01-15, 22:07
Just feel like my body is vibrating at times :(

Akaleez
22-01-15, 08:20
Does anyone else get this? Mines on and off :(

ttff44
23-01-15, 19:33
You may want to read my recent post title physical symptoms progression.

Carnation
23-01-15, 19:45
Oh yes! Classical Anxiety symptoms. Adrenalin out of control. You two choices to deal with this. Either walk around a bit, go up and down the stairs or let it pass over you and ignore it. It's a strange feeling isn't it. It feels like there's millions of ants running up and down you but actually inside of you and a feeling of vibration like a mobile stuck inside of your body on vibrate. But, don't freak out, that's what it wants you to do. Talk back to it and tell yourself that it will pass and you want it to go away!!!