PDA

View Full Version : having panic attack - need help

superglue85
20-01-15, 00:43
I picked up health anxiety a few years back in some stressfull times.
it's given me trouble from time to time but I've kept it pretty well under contTamiflu got a 4 year old little girl who is my whole world and one of the reasons I panic about my health is the worry of leaving her early.*
Now to the thick of it. Last week I had a severe panic attack spanning a couple of days, and likely stemming from some very stressful situations and tamiflu based reactions.*
Went to the doctor, they reassured me and I felt better but they ran some blood work. Today they called back (after their closing hours) and said that my platelet count was low (147 minimum of 150-350) and my gallbladder may have an issue. Ive never had any severe issues with my health and now i cant even speak to them about it. They just said theyd retest*
The platelets in 3 months. And recommended a gallbladder ultrasound. I dont have much support as my wife just gets mad, im terrified. Trying not to google but some support or advoce would be great! Trying not to google!

Annie0904
20-01-15, 13:03
I don't think they are thinking it is anything serious if they are not testing for another 3 weeks. It just sounds like routine procedure to me. Issues with gall bladder are usually treatable. I had mine removed years ago.