PDA

View Full Version : I cannot cope any more (anxiety/depression/family problems)

mat74
20-01-15, 14:17
I will try and be brief.

A few weeks ago I was feeling fine then my Mother got unwell - dizzy, shakes etc - had ECG and BP (all fine) and seems she also now has anxiety and stress but has been referred to a neurologist to make sure but is still unwell

On top of this my Father is in remission for cancer and struggling to cope whilst my Mother is unwell and now has tooth pain and is off to the dentist later

I also had a routine FBC and my platelet count is sky high even after 6 months of aspirin so I have a consultant appt at hospital tomorrow for more blood tests and fear I have cancer

Everyone is ill and depressed and my urological problems that eased are back and I have a stomach ache, feel dizzy, stressed, tired and have no energy at all.

Everything is getting on top of me and I am due to see friends this Saturday and do not want to cancel again as I always seem to let them down.

1 person ill is unfortunate, 2 is very unlucky but 3 in the same household? I just do not understand it. I said I would go to hospital on my own but my Mother insisted my Father went with me for support and I should have someone with me but I feel I am a burden on them now when they have their own problems.

This is all making metake a step back to how I was a few months ago overwhelmed with panic, anxiety, worry and chest pains.

Bintybewt
20-01-15, 14:23
Hi Hun sorry you got all this going on in your life , iv found with anxiety and panic attacks that I suffer with tend to calm down but any stress or upset and it all comes back with a vengeance iv been reading coping mechanisms on the net and listening to sleep hypnosis on you tube which is calming and helps please try these just to ease some of the stress I am on a low but I will refuse to let it beat me !! Hope you will be ok all of you xx

mat74
20-01-15, 14:35
Thank you. I have been doing so well lately but it is all back with a BAM lately and I feel terrible - I need to carry on but finding it hard. I think when it is all sorted whatever it is I will take myself away for a few days in the UK to do my own thing to simply try and destress

evanruden
20-01-15, 16:29
Have you tried any medication? I suggest this only so you can have some relief to function.

I would also suggest some exercise. Getting your heart rate up and sweating is good for stress relief and also let's you realize those bodily symptoms cannot harm you.

E