PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever smoked weed?

JustBenn
20-01-15, 21:14
I was at a party on Saturday and some random guys were smoking what smelt like weed quite close to me, and I inhaled the smoke in to the point I could see smoke come out my mouth, now I'm seriously terrified it could give me Epilepsy/Seizures.

I'm not sure if it was Cigarettes or Weed.

Has anyone on here ever actually smoked it anytime in there life?

justina
20-01-15, 21:29
If it was weed or cigarettes, none of it will do you any harm at all. It will not cause seizures or anything. You can totally relax. These things are very harmful especially to your lungs, but in the long run, like after you have been smoking for years and years. To inhale other people's smoke once is absolutely not harmful. Nothing can happen.

Fishmanpa
20-01-15, 21:43
I was into Cheech and Chong so that should give you a clue to my experience ~lol~

Do you worry about breathing fumes while walking in the street? (carbon monoxide etc.) Do you worry about passing out from a rather nasty poo? (methane) Really... you're thinking WAY too much here. Nada to worry about at all.

Positive thoughts

JustBenn
20-01-15, 21:55
If it was weed or cigarettes, none of it will do you any harm at all. It will not cause seizures or anything. You can totally relax. These things are very harmful especially to your lungs, but in the long run, like after you have been smoking for years and years. To inhale other people's smoke once is absolutely not harmful. Nothing can happen.

I was into Cheech and Chong so that should give you a clue to my experience ~lol~

Do you worry about breathing fumes while walking in the street? (carbon monoxide etc.) Do you worry about passing out from a rather nasty poo? (methane) Really... you're thinking WAY too much here. Nada to worry about at all.

Positive thoughts

Thanks for your help guys, I was to scared to sleep, My friends smoke it like there's no tomorrow and theres me worrying after inhaling it one time,

I do not think about carbon monoxide while walking on the streets, haha, I can smell it, but think nothing of it.

If you had to pick one and say which is better out of weed or cigs, which would you say were better?

Has smoking it ever effected you?

wnsos
20-01-15, 22:00
I smoke it and ain't no thing. Don't worry about it. If you do worry, just don't do it again. (Or put it in cake tbh.) ;)

Smoking is bad, technically, period, whatever you're taking into your lungs. But only if you've made a habit on it. a single cig or a joint won't do anything.

lior
20-01-15, 22:05
Smoking weed long term can trigger schizophrenia in people that were genetically predisposed to it anyway.
Smoking cigarettes long term can cause lung cancer.

Smoking weed short term makes you high.
Smoking cigarettes short term can make you cough.

Inhaling smoke passing by won't get you high, and it will only make you cough if you're particularly sensitive to smoke. There will be no long term effects.

RedXIII
20-01-15, 22:11
I have smoked a fair amount of weed in my years. I had no harm come to me and many people don't.

It is not good to smoke it regularly because it can have an effect on your lungs and you mind.

I quit a few years ago because it causing me to have a lot of anxiety and depression... I hear it helps some people with those things but I had to make a call.

ninnie
20-01-15, 23:16

Positive thoughts

Fishmanpa is so right.

MyNameIsTerry
21-01-15, 11:07
Do you worry about passing out from a rather nasty poo? (methane) Really...

Yeah, but thank god for an increased fibre intake though (ouch) :blush::winks::D

OP - you will be fine either way because you have to be using those things over long periods to be at risk of anything. Otherwise, there would be a significant world health crisis and we would know about it.

Crikey, there would be whole areas of my city running the stocks of anti epilepsy medications dry :roflmao: