PDA

View Full Version : The 'C' word!!!!! And others.........

Nicole201017
21-01-15, 08:18
Hi all literally just joined! And although I HATE health anxiety I'm glad I'm not the only one in the world!! We all pretty much do the exact same thing! Constantly searching our symptoms witch always comes back horrific!! Well I'm still doing this and will carry on doing this because my head won't stop! Just woke up couldn't get to sleep last night! Crying because I thought I wouldn't wake up!! Yesterday after panicking so much because I had a weird pain on the left side of my face and head that was a blood clot trying to get thru (stroke) I have chest pain on a daily basis that's heart attack or some kind of heart decease basically I'm going to die! I've "got" every cancer possible!! I've got Ebola! Skin deceases! The list goes on and go! I CAN NOT take it anymore!! I worry and stress my self so much to the point I have physical symptoms headaches everyday fainting feeling everyday fatigue the worst! I just cannot cope anymore! I've felt like this for 4 years I'm 21 now! It's just not a life to be living I struggle with my day to day life I have a 4 year old son who is missing out on a lot of fun stuff because his mummy can't leave the house! I'm on benefits ATM because I'm scared of working but in August I HAVE to find college or a job! I have 8 months to at least make some sort of a change I'm writing here as well as phoning somewhere called (lift) for help and meant to be taking escitalopram (anti depression tablets) BTW I won't take these I'm to scared to take tablets I think think they will kill me! I've had a bad experience with anti depression tablets before they made me feeling like I was on drugs!! Gurning, shaking, feeling sick! It was horrendous!!! Ideas and thoughts please......