PDA

View Full Version : Zopiclone

Dan Wales
21-01-15, 17:38
The doctor has put me on these tablets to relax me at night time, but they are sleeping pills. All I want is something to calm my anxiety.

Pete_uk
26-01-15, 11:50
Oh, they will calm you down. I always found half a 7.5mg pill put me to sleep. Shut my mind right up. Be careful though they are addictive.

I now take two Valerian pills a night and they seem to relax me. Maybe an idea to try?

keggsy
26-01-15, 17:31
The zop will help anxiety but don't take them too regularly to avoid issues.

RubyToo
26-01-15, 18:50
just seen Dan asking about Valerian, think I might give these a try. Sure sleep would help.

Psammead
21-02-15, 02:41
I couldn't find a general Zopiclone thread, so wondered if I could piggyback on this one? I am having issues with 7.5mgs and any alcohol. Seems like if I've drunk anything in the lest few hours, then the combination seems to lead to hyper alertness, rather than a more potent sleepiness, like the literature and other posts I've seen. Does this happen to anyone else, or do they understand why it might be?

---------- Post added at 02:41 ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 ----------

And there are lots of sleepy tea brands with valerian, chamomile etc, they taste rotten but have sometimes helped...I have wondered if it was just a hot uncaffeinated beverage that was doing it...

23tana
21-02-15, 04:34
Psammead I've had times with zopiclone where they have made me hyper alert too. I also think that a hot decaffeinated drink helps as much as anything, along with no computer or TV for an hour. I go to sleep listening to music that makes me feel happy.

MyNameIsTerry
21-02-15, 10:57
I don't know about Zopiclone, thats always helped me to sleep, but I can recall times when I had taken a low 2mg of Diazepam and I felt more wired for it! There must be something out there about this.

Add some honey to sweeten the camomile but not too much or its get sickly. Its a bit of an aquired taste but perhaps the flavoured versions are better as they are blended by the manufacturers?