PDA

View Full Version : New Here, Not New To Anxiety..

Pragonoxify
21-01-15, 20:32
Hi i'm Kyle. I suffer from anxiety and depression as alot of us here do, aswell as slight Agoraphobia (fear of going outside). I have ended up in A&E before because of an anxiety attack, most uncomfortable chest pain i've ever experienced, although at the time I didn't know it was a anxiety attack and assumed I was having a heart attack as I didn't know anxiety could cause actual pain!

I convince myself something bad is going to happen, and i'm really self-conscious at times which is definitely not helping matters.

Anyway, I know the reason I came here is because of worry, loneliness and for advice. Don't be afraid to say hello. It'll brighten my day if anything. :unsure:

venusbluejeans
21-01-15, 20:37
Hiya Pragonoxify and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Dan Wales
21-01-15, 20:41
Hi Kyle welcome to the forum.

ladyhawke77
21-01-15, 21:00
hey kyle, i suffer from panic attacks, insomnia and agoraphobia so i know how your feeling, if you would like a chat send me a message

Nicole201017
21-01-15, 22:32
Hi Kyle I'm new here too just joined this morning I suffer from really bad health anxiety and depression! I feel your pain :( no matter how much you tell your self your okay in the back of your mind your also telling your self your dying horrible as it sounds that's what I do anyway! Always here for a chat and help where help is needed!! Wish you all the best with your road to recovery you CAN do it! :)