PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, I'm Maple

Maple
21-01-15, 22:15
Hello everyone.

I finally decided to create an account after lurking around the forums for a few weeks. Reading the stories of other people going through similar experiences as my own has proven to be a good coping tool for me, and since I've banned myself completely from googling my many, many symptoms any more, this places has quickly become a place of reassurance for me.

I'm a 30 year old male from Sweden. I work in a warehouse and spend way too much time in front of this computer on my spare time.

I've been suffering from periods of frequent and intense panic attacks as well as general anxiety and lots of weird bodily sensations and symptoms over the past 15 or so years. Right now I'm in an especially bad place as my panic attacks come several times a day, and I can't enjoy much of anything any more.

I'm hoping this forum will help me as I often get many questions about the things I'm going through. Hopefully, I might also be able to contribute with some insight myself as I've been dealing with this terrible disease for quite a few years.

All the best and see you around,
- Maple.

venusbluejeans
21-01-15, 22:21
Hiya Maple and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Dan Wales
21-01-15, 22:22
Hi Maple welcome to the forum. I too suffer from many panic attacks during the day. It's a great forum to be part off.

Pipkin
21-01-15, 23:08
Hej och välkommen! :winks:

Pip

ladyhawke77
22-01-15, 00:36
hi maple, i suffer from panic attacks for years, if you would a chat chat you can send me a message

Maple
22-01-15, 01:40
Hi there and thank you all for the warm welcome.

Ladyhawke, I'll definitely want someone to chat with in the coming evenings to make the situation more barable, but right now I'm actually about to pass out from exhaustion, which is good, as it's the only time when i have a real chance for some sleep.

I'll see you guys around,
Wish me luck.

ladyhawke77
22-01-15, 02:10
looking forward to it maple, sweet dreams