PDA

View Full Version : Help scared and can't see a way forward

Lostmum
22-01-15, 02:14
Hi

First time here and need to connect to someone who understands, where
to begin I'm a single mum to a 10 year old,been that way since pregnancy and no support network which my doctor feel has contributed to my current anxiety issues. I also work/worked in a target driven sales role.

Doctor signed me off work last week and I had a meeting with boss to admit my issues. Today I received a letter saying I hadn't followed procedure and my absence was gross misconduct and I was sacked. The boss denied what was said in the meeting and has said sick note hadn't been received, I am now terrified as I wont be able to claim any money, won't be able to pay the rent, will be evicted and loose my child.

Can anyone offer any advice

N

venusbluejeans
22-01-15, 02:20
Hiya Lostmum and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

ladyhawke77
22-01-15, 03:08
hi, sorry that your going through this, you should go to the dole office and tell them everything thats going on also bring all the info about your case and see what they say

Pragonoxify
22-01-15, 17:01
I recommend the same as what Ladyhawke said. Atleast try and ring up and there is usually the odd decent person there that tries to help you out as much as possible as i've discovered recently. They can't leave you with absolutely no money as you will surely be able to claim something.

All the best!