PDA

View Full Version : Clindamycin HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mnaha
22-01-15, 02:31
Clindamycin

I just got prescribed this med.. According to many many reliable websites,web md ,Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic etc... This medicine is a last resort antibiotic ,.....FREAK OUT..By the way this antibiotic treats malaria, anthrax ,im protected in case of out break. also good for flesh eating bacteria and strep and almost anything that ails you .. I am scared to death of this..I iwasn't told that I had any kind of bacterial infection. He the doctor didn't even know that what I have with my lymph node. He hasnt even gotten my blood test back to see if I had a bacterial infection or anything..Why would a doctor give you this when he doesn't know for sure what is going on with your body .. Geezz Im freaking out!!!Also one of the most common side effects is a incurable diarrhea that can't be treated or cured..I don't know what is worse here ,not going to the doctor and getting meds or the medicine he gives.. Holy Cow.. this is totally off the wall.. and im freaking.

tastetheqwerty
02-02-15, 22:45
I was prescribed Clindamycin back when I had mild acne on my torso. That was about more than a year ago. Didn't suffer any side effects.
Doctors prescribe antibiotics initially when lymph nodes are enlarged especially when they're not suspicious of anything else like cancer. They do this as preventive measure against further infection.
2 weeks ago I went to the doctor's for pea-sized lymph nodes on my neck. I got prescribed Clarithromycin before getting an xray.
Don't freak out lol.