PDA

View Full Version : Sinus issues

Libra
22-01-15, 10:52
For a few weeks ive had stuffiness on left side nasal passage. Bridge of nose is slightly tender to touch and sometimes my eyelid is a little puffy in morning. Some pressure feel side or top head and swimmy head.
Anyone with sinus issues relate to any of this please ?
I haven't had a recent cold but I don't seem to cope too well with cold weather.

swgrl09
22-01-15, 12:31
I have that feeling with my sinuses a lot. In the winter, it is usually because I am allergic to dust. Doesn't sound abnormal at all. Could also be from dry winter air.

Nathand91
22-01-15, 14:22
Yeah I suffer badly with sinuses too trying to get ENT referral at the minute mines worse in winter due to temp and has been same for years. You could try something called Sterimar Hypertonic nasal spray it's a nose spray with saline in it no meds which moistens nasal passages would definitely recommend.

Libra
22-01-15, 15:01
Thank you for replies.. I was going to try an over counter sinus relief tab but on the leaflet it says do not use if pressure behind one eye ? Not sure what they mean by pressure . People ive spoken to seem to get pressure or pain behind eyes anyway with sinus ??

swgrl09
23-01-15, 00:14
I get eye pressure with sinuses a lot ... never affected what meds I took. What med are you looking at?

Libra
23-01-15, 10:18
The Sinutab ones swgrl09 ? Only meds I ever usually take are Paracetomol.