PDA

View Full Version : Lost and confused

Lostmum
22-01-15, 14:39
Hi

I've copied alot of this from my intro post but think I may get more advice here

First time here and need to connect to someone who understands, where
to begin I'm a single mum to a 10 year old,been that way since pregnancy and no support network which my doctor feel has contributed to my current anxiety issues. I also work/worked in a target driven sales role.

Doctor signed me off work last week and I had a meeting with boss to admit my issues. Today I received a letter saying I hadn't followed procedure and my absence was gross misconduct and I was sacked. The boss denied what was said in the meeting and has said sick note hadn't been received, I am now terrified as I wont be able to claim any money, won't be able to pay the rent, will be evicted and loose my child.

Can anyone offer any advice

N

Dan Wales
22-01-15, 14:56
Hi I am sorry to hear this. My best advice is for you to contact the citizens advice regarding your money issues. When you had your meeting with your boss did you have some one there with you?

Lostmum
22-01-15, 15:07
Thank for the reply, no the meeting was just a chat to explain what was going on. It was him that said to take 2 weeks off and it will also be him that holds the disciplinary. I'm off to see my doctor now to see what she can say and am trying to get advice elsewhere too. Just feel so panicky and scared

Sam100322
22-01-15, 15:27
Hey there I have send you a message regarding hiw to get advice check your inbox

Dan Wales
22-01-15, 15:33
Try to stay calm. I hope it goes well at the doctors.

Lostmum
22-01-15, 19:47
Thanks for the replies. Doctors visit went well and I am feeling stronger but i had to take extra medication to cope with going to the doctors and my brain feels like it jelly. Will update when capable.